The Girl Scout troop that MP is involved with decided to have a Cookie Exchange. Don’t they get ENOUGH cookies? Because I’m reluctant to do anything difficult, I searched for a super easy recipe. Luckily – I found one!
Here’s what you do –
1. Get a roll of Pillsbury peanut butter cookie dough.
2. Cut it into thick slices, about 1.25 inches.
3. Quarter the slices and put each piece into a mini muffin tin.
4. Cook approximately 7 minutes until slightly brown.
5. Take out of the oven and stuff each one with a miniature Reese’s cup.
Take my advice OR – go the The Pioneer Woman and read it for yourself.
They aren’t super sophisticated but YUMOLA! Moron Test Grade A!