Kittens, I’m still not over my bridge weekend. I worked from my couch today wearing a slanket and drifting in and out of sleep. I was going to blog about it, but the previous sentence pretty much sums it up. So, let’s do a list!
1. I am a little bit in love with Tim Tebow. As if he doesn’t have enough problems.
2. Twitter is fun. Tweeters are funny. Ex. Andy Borowitz – “Cheaper than an iPad: At the end of every email, I type, ‘Sent from my iPad.” and “Asked if flip-flopping charges against him are fair, Mitt Romney responded, “Yes and no.”
3. Paul Sr. and Paul Jr. hugged it out last night. Finally, I can sleep at night.
4. A diagram of how I spend my day.
5. I took a recent babysitting opportunity to tell Baby A about Tania-the-Mad.
And that’s just the half of it.
2 thoughts on “Randomness”
If the bridge weekends are that hard on you maybe they should stop. You missed a great vintage fashion show.