1. You never know whether they will start/run/float.
2. They are a pain to get in and out of the water.
3. Half of the stuff doesn’t work.
4. The cracked seats pinch and hold water.
5. Gas is expensive.
6. No cool shade/top means everyone gets sunburned.
7. The step is hard to get up on when getting out of the water.
8. Not much storage.
9. No enough room for everyone.
10. Not much power to pull skiers, tubers, etc.
11. You’re exhausted by the end of a day at the lake.
Not even close.
3 thoughts on “Pros and Cons of Owning a Beat-up Boat”
“Should you find yourself in a chronically leaking boat, energy devoted to changing vessels is likely to be more productive than energy devoted to patching leaks.”
Bro, does that apply , not just to boats, but cars as well?!?
cars, planes, boats, wives…….