I went to bed last night with a headache and didn’t feel like blogging. But I feel much better this morning. So, things I’m grateful for today…
33. I am head-ache free this morning!
34. A great weekend with my mom and aunt.
35. That my Uncle Tommy is feeling better.
36. A house full of fruit.
37. Words with Friends.
38. Louie Giglio.
39. I get to participate in Soup Kitchen tonight.
40. All the paperback books I found this weekend.
41. My brother has made it to 40!
42. Finding a real life jewelry picker.
43. A dog that sleeps on my feet.
I will praise the LORD, who counsels me; even at night my heart instructs me.
2 thoughts on “Joy Journal Monday 33-43”
Shouldn’t I have been #40 on that list?
I keep waiting for….
my sister, who taught me everything I know, and put up with me when I was a brat.
I guess it will make the next series.