Look what happens when you search a Stock Photo site for Turkey. I’ll be more specific.
Turkey as in “wild game” –
Much better. And now, 25 random things that I’m thankful for (in no particular order) –
1. Great Inlaws
2. A terrific husband
3. My parents are alive and well and awesome
4. Siblings that I like
5. The most beautiful and gracious MoonPie
6. Cousins – those I had growing up, and those MoonPie has now
7. Really good books
8. Bloody Mary’s
9. Memories of a good childhood
10. The smell of horses
11. Beth Moore, John Piper and all those cool people that bring the Bible alive for me
12. Healthy grandparents
13. The feeling of the air in Zollicoffer
14. That I have so much food I have to worry about being FAT
15. I have a job!
17. My church rocks
18. Being a southerner
19. I never run into any old boyfriends
20. The friends that know me and like me anyway
21. That MoonPie is loved by so many people
22. That Tennessee beat Georgia this year
23. Free photography whenever I need it
24. A life of undeserved grace and blessings
25. That I’m not a turkey
2 thoughts on “Happy Thanksgiving!”
Ditto to all the above. Aunt Nancy says that Tennessee was lucky to beat anyone.
We are all lucky to have you! GO VOLS!!!!!