1. If you are reading this, it’s a miracle. Well, that might be too strong of a word, but it’s still pretty lucky, since I came home to NO internet or TV. My phone is a mobile hotspot, but it’s sketchy at best. Spending hours on the phone with DirectTV and Comcast asking me to unplug and replug my electronic devices is not as much fun as they seem to think.
2. The other night I had a dream that Pixar and Disney were having a movie fight and I woke up and my first conscious thought was ,”SCREW YOU, DISNEY!” It may have something to do with the fact that I took Moon and RimFire to see Hop over Spring Break.
3. At my parents, we were watching this news report about a woman who had a botched eye-lift and now she can’t close her eyes. My brother said, “She’s got a great future as a night watchman.” Pray for him.
4. I’m SO close to finishing the bible. I’m on December 8th. I might even finish tonight what with the no internet and no television. Good one, God.
5. I think my legalistic background is affecting my daughter. When we came home to no television and no internet she said, “It’s because we missed church today.” I was like, “NO it’s not. Geesh. It’s because you didn’t clean your room!”
6. My dad took me to the co-op and put two new tires on my van, AFTER he filled it up with gas. I’m not sure which one was the most expensive.
7. Because my dad was so nice, I took a picture of his baby.
8. My mom was nice too, but I’m too tired to blog anymore. Such is the life of a mom – very little reward. Except for that website I worked on all weekend for her.
9. Not that I’m keeping score. Me: 10, Tania-the-Mad: 0