I had a great day at church yesterday – what an amazing God we have! He’s topping my Joy Journal today.
81. I’m so thankful for a God who is Master, yet came to serve.
82. He invites His friends AND His enemies to the table.
83. Even my enemies work for God. I’m thankful I know that, even if they don’t!
84. I’m thankful for Pastors who give up so much to serve.
85. I’m grateful to all the volunteers who help out at church with very little thanks or reward.
86. Worship leaders bring me joy!
87. Thankful for the Church in action.
88. The Lord knows all about me. And He still says come!
89. I’m thankful that Atlanta has so many great places to worship.
90. Thankful for freedom in worship. Let’s dance!
How about you? What’s inspiring you to dance this week?
You have turned for me my mourning into dancing; You have loosed my sackcloth and girded me with gladness, that my soul may sing praise to You and not be silent O LORD my God, I will give thanks to You forever … Psalm 30:11-12.