I know this is a bit late, but I’m enjoying watching the sun rise over the snowy mountain in Zollicoffer. I have lots of things to be thankful for – let’s begin, shall we?
61. I’m thankful that my parents live on a mountain where I can visit and watch the sunrise.
62. That it snowed while we were here.
63. For the ability to build a snowman with my daughter.
64. For hot chocolate.
65. I’m thankful that my daughter found a dentist who needs photography.
66. I’m thankful that my husband has serious skill as a photographer.
67. I’m thankful I was in town while my Aunt Gay from Michigan visited.
68. That my mom and Aunt Gay are documenting the family history.
69. That I come from such a long line of “interesting” people.
70. That I’m not running for public office.
I hope that everywhere you look today, you find something to be thankful for!