I was playing bridge last week with my ladies and they mentioned the Joy Journal, specifically, the absence of certain things on the list. How could I forget?
22. The awesome game of Bridge
23. That I can play bridge with my in-laws and bond together over the table.
24. New friends like Dan-O met playing bridge.
25. That through bridge, I met the LOVELY Kathryn Yarbrough.
26. The fun memories made traveling with Patty to play bridge.
27. The fun memories made playing at the Ruff-n-Sluff with Carolyn.
28. The fun memories made over the bridge table with Vicki at her house.
29. The opportunity to play bridge with a pro, Richard.
30. I’m thankful for every Monday night the Lord gave me to learn about life from Katie.
31. The weekends at the cabin, win or lose, playing bridge.
32. That I have a husband who celebrates Father/Daughter nights, while I’m playing bridge.
“Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.”
James 1:17 ESV