Because it’s 118 degrees in Atlanta, I’m always looking for fun things for the MoonPie to do during the summer out of the heat. And because I’m cheap, I’m always looking for FREE things for the MoonPie to do during the summer. So how awesome is it that AMF is providing free bowling for kids? I ask you, who doesn’t LOVE bowling?
Zip, Zero, Zilch for Kids 16 and Under
- At select AMF centers, two free games of bowling per day for kids 16 and under. (Shoe rental not included, but they’re worth paying for.)
- Time: open until 8:00PM, 7 days a week.
- Dates: Monday, May 30 (Memorial Day) through Monday, September 5 (Labor Day).
- Parents go to http://bit.ly/AMFfree to select a participating center (over 200 locations) and complete a simple registration form.
- Free game coupons emailed every Sunday starting May 29 for the following week – it’s that simple!
GREAT DEAL FOR EVERYONE OVER 17
- Share the fun and save!
- For families of registered kids, a one-time payment of $27.95 buys 2 games per day for 4 people all summer long – it’s the AMF Summer 17 Plus Pass. (Same dates and times as above.)
- Less than $7 per person for 2 games everyday all summer.
- Available online at http://bit.ly/AMFfree.
- Kids combo meals all summer for $2.99.
- Pin decorating contest:
- Most votes on Facebook in each of 4 age divisions wins a $2500 scholarship prize
- AMF donates 25 cents per vote up to $10,000 to Susan G. Komen for the Cure®
- Schedule of learn-to-bowl and fun competitive sessions.
It’s simple, you register HERE.
So you may notice that I have a different look today. Don’t freak, I’ll probably get bored with it in a day, but my old blog doesn’t support any fun widgets, like the cool Swagbucks badge on the right. Swagbucks is a search engine, like Google, only you accumulate points when you use it, unlike Google that just monitors your every search and then sells your personal info to the Chinese. True Story.
You can redeem your points for fun stuff. I’ve been using it for about three days and I have 125 points. At 1200 or so, I get a $30.00 gift card. Click the link and see for yourself. Go ahead, CLICK IT!
Cha-ching! Like money in the bank.