About two weeks ago I started reading the Bible. I mean, I’ve READ the Bible before, but I decided to read the WHOLE thing. It’s seems like an important thing. It is, after all, the word of GOD. I’m reading the chronological version and here’s what I’ve learned so far.
1. I’ve forgotten a LOT of good stuff.
2. Job had really talkative friends.
3. There’s some serious lying going on in the Old Testament.
4. And half the time, it’s the GOOD guys doing it.
5. Jacob REALLY wanted to marry Rachel.
6. Even though Eve was made from one of Adam’s ribs, men do NOT have one less rib. I know, I googled it.
7. When God says to get out of town, don’t look back!
8. If you ever feel like questioning God, just read the end of Job.
9. I’d be careful about telling Joseph my dreams.
10. I should have done this years ago.
There’s a 90 day reading plan call B90X. If you’re interested in an intense Bible reading schedule, click here. Or just keep checking back here for my great insight. What could go wrong?