I was all set to blog about New York when I got to the blog and saw that I already did! I guess I ought to read Zolligirl once in a while. I’m sitting at home with the hubby watching The Tony Awards and we’re enjoying all of the performances, but especially the one from On The Town. That was the show we saw last week with Moon, which reminded me that Moon has seen and done a LOT this past school year.
Here’s 10 Cool Things Moon Did/Saw during the 2014-2015 School Year
1. Chicago via segues
2. The Broadway show, On The Town, complete with hanging out afterwards and getting the cast to sign her playbook, NYC
3. Singing along at The Bluebird Cafe, Nashville.
4. The show Wicked at the Fox Theater, Atlanta
5. A Half Ironman in Oceanside, California
6. Learned about pirates and the history of Charleston, South Carolina
7. Partook in a Seder for Passover
8. Ate dinner in Grand Central Station, NYC
9. Had a macrobiotic breakfast on Rodeo Drive, California
10. Went to 4 concerts and saw Goo-Goo Dolls, Daughtry, Miranda Lambert, Brad Paisley, Rascal Flatts, Blake Shelton, The Band Perry, Dierks Bentley, Maddie and Tae, and Dwight Yoakem in concert.
She’s 13. When I was 13 I’d been to 1 concert – The Osmond Brothers – and traveled as far as Cookeville, TN almost 25 miles away.
Obviously, fun skips a generation.